Wednesday 21 November 2012

The Battle on the Plain of Crows Halts for An Emergency Letter To Santa

Dear Santa,

  Please send me an early Cristmas present this year.  Please send me a plane ticket to England!  I NEED to go to Foundry Miniatures for Dec.15!   Santa, Santa, there's going to be a Rogue Trader game there.  And those cool guys from Talesfromthemaelstrom are running it.  And the Man Bryan Himself might be there giving out unreleased Fishmen with Lasers!!!!!!  FISHMEN WITH LASERS, Santa!!  Please Santa, I've been good.  This is all I want for Christmas.

                                                                          Your Friend,

                                                                                           Private Wierd

P.S. - Back to the Battle on The Plain Of Crows, shortly.

P.P.S - Hey Mouse, how would you feel about a internet/blog game of Rogue Trader sometime?

2 comments:

  1. .P.S - Hey Mouse, how would you feel about a internet/blog game of Rogue Trader sometime?

    I would feel great about it. I'm painting some space pirates right now, and trying to dream up a solar system in which my Rogue Trader, Colonel Amerigo Erickson, and his band of explorers and desperadoes can mix it up with my Orks and weird bug-eyed aliens of all sorts....More info on that whole project coming up soon in a post or two...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds exciting! I have some Rogue Trader Pirates and Orks too, so that could work out easily for some new double table action.

    ReplyDelete