Saturday 7 February 2015

The Undeniable Utter Truth About Space Slann!!!

"I SEE SPACE SLANN EVERYWHERE AND IT IS DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!"

Yes, ever since Ari changed his name back to Aki, he has been seeing things clearer.  Perhaps too clearly.   The truth as he knew it began to wear heavily on Aki.


"Everybody thinks Space Slann are so cool, but they are shape-shifters from the 4th Dimension and they are controlling our world!" 

 
Aki paces back and forth in his tiny apartment muttering to himself, "If only I can make everyone aware of this Undeniable and Utter Truth.  Wait.  I must!  That's it!  I will make my message known,  I will gather followers and I will hunt down every last Space Slann!!" 
 
Unfortunately, while he was deep in thought, various objects began to manifest themselves into Aki's kitchen.
 

Objects that were in fact conduits and portals to the 4th Dimension!!!!

"Ah-ha", says the great Queen Mother, Lord K___,___,ger, a 33 and a third degree Slann of the High Council of Galactic Moulding and Manipulation.


"We have finally been discovered!"

Within moments the mighty Lord K___,___,ger had gathered a strike team of his finest agents.


"My dears, you will go to back to Earth and sort this out."

And in a flash they were in Aki's apartment.


"You!!!", said Aki, "You don't fool me!  I know what you are!  I know who you are!  You can't hide your identities from me!  I can even name you - William S., Johann Sebastian B., Anthony I., and don't think you get off the hook, Richard P.!!  You have been dominating us for much too long!"


"I know everything about you!!"

"Do you, Aki?" says a new voice, "Do you really?"


"NOOOOOOO!!!", wails Aki, "Not you too, Mabel..."

5 comments:

  1. Brilliant! I laughed myself off my chair when I first read this! And nice to see that you have changed Ari's name back to Aki. He is much more Aki than Ari. But say it ain't so with Mabel!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Hey Private Wierd!

      Nice of you to drop by! Feels like it has been a while. And thanks for the comment! It's funny, I thought this post would have generated a bit of a response. But one never knows. And there's more to Mabel than meets the eye...stay tuned...

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrifying revelations, cute messengers of doom. I like Aki's apartment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, thanks, Mouse! "cute messengers of doom" would make a great band name! With their first album - Terrifying Revelations! Yeah!

      Delete